Saturday 9 February 2008

Glorious weather

At this time of the year, the sun is still shining at a low enough trajectory in the morning for it to brighten up half of my flat in brilliant light. It's lovely way to start the day. Anyway, I started today slowly, did some work on the computer until lunch, watched some telly after lunch, then went on a walk in the sun. I walked as far as Alt-Weil, where preparations were afoot for the official opening of Buurefasnacht. I stopped and took a couple of photos of the scene. This year's Weiler Fasnacht has so far been a non-event as far as I'm concerned, and I'll be missing the main procession tomorrow to watch Manchester United vs. Manchester City and the minute's silence in memory of the victims of the Munich air disaster 50 years ago.

No comments: